Global search

Often searched

Swisscom Community

1602 Users online
12 Posts today
Expert

Bluewin mail going to trash

Hi everyone

I don't know if anyone else has seen this problem, but when I send a message from my Bluewin account to my wife's Bluewin account, it goes straight to Trash. Some of the emails from other senders who write to her also land in the Trash folder. Any ideas how to stop this happening?

Peter Sand

Contributor

Hi

Yes, this has been happening to me for a while to the extent we have turned off the bluewin spam checker which is a real pain. What really annoys me is that there is no way to email a complaint tio bluewin/swisscom (that I have found) and talking to people leaves no trail - they can say whatever they want to get rid of you.

For this and similar reasons with emails undeliverable to my bluewin accounts I am looking for an alternative supplier.  

Highlighted
Expert

I got an answer from a Swisscom representative suggesting that the emails go to Trash because they are being picked up by a filter.

But it does not make sense to the extent that my wife's account, which is a sub-account of my Bluewin account, trashes emails from me, the main account-holder!

Expert

Only one reaction to my post so far. 

Nobody else has had this problem. For me, it persists. Swisscom has not given me a solution to stop this happening.