Navigation

Information:
more information Close

Meta navigation

Your shopping basket
There are no products in the basket
Your shopping basket Monthly (CHF) One-off (CHF)
Total (incl. VAT)

Global navigation

Global search

My Swisscom INFO

DennisA
Topics: 13
Kudos: 23
Solutions: 26

My Swisscom INFO

[ Edited ]

Dear Member,

For which customers is My Swisscom?  

My Swisscom is a free Swisscom App for residential customers enjoying a NATEL® and NATEL® Easy subscription. The Webpage www.swisscom.ch/myswisscom is available for all the residential customers. Business customers do not have access.

What to do in case of malfunction?

1. First of all, make sure you have installed the latest version of My Swisscom. To use version 2.0 you’ll need an iPhone (3G, 4 or 4s) or an ipad with IOS 4.3 or any Android device from system version 2.1.

2. The Webpage www.swisscom.ch/status allows you to be informed of maintenance work currently affecting the customer center – which can influence the application.

3. At any time, you can check in the customer center, if it is possible to activate My Swisscom for the desired number. To do this, go on www.swisscom.ch/login access with the NATEL® number that you want to use My Swisscom and follow the instructions on the page after entering your number in the box NATEL® Login. Be sure to keep your Smartphone next to you for the SMS code you will receive.

If your NATEL® number is not listed, it is not yet activated for My Swisscom. The connection is however compatible with the products you will see in the customer center. In order to connect to the customer center, you must cancel the link between the two accounts. For that, go to the menu “My details” > Passwords and logins > NATEL® Login and click on “change”

Clear the NATEL® Login of connection you want to use with My Swisscom. Now try again to access into the App on your Smartphone and try to connect.

4. Are you using your Swisscom Login for the first time? In this case, you must first login to the customer center and modify your Swisscom login password. Therefore, you get access to My Swisscom. 

5.If you still experience login problems, uninstall and reinstall the application.

Further information and FAQ are available here.

If you have difficulties or any question to ask, we remain at disposal on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/swisscom_care or via our contact form (réf.: FR228822) 

Best regards

DennisA

Please use plain text.